A couple weeks ago I was nominated for the Very Inspiring Blog Award by Sophie E. Tallis at Sophie E. Tallis (Thank you very much!). This is like the third or fourth time I’ve been nominated for this award. I haven’t gotten around to posting this notice since then, so I’ll do it today. I was going to go the full distance and nominate fifteen other bloggers (as the rules require), but that is just way too many. I’ve already nominated all the bloggers I follow in the past, so I tried to pick some new ones, but I only came up with six. Anyway, here goes:
The Rules of the Award are as follows:
- Display the award logo on your blog.
- Link back to the person who nominated you.
- State 7 things about yourself.
- Nominate 15 bloggers for this award and link to them.
- Notify those bloggers of the nomination and the award’s requirements.
First, seven things about myself:
1. I own a cat named Confucius.
2. I have a black belt in the martial arts (though, I am seriously out of shape).
3. My favorite color used to be green (it is now black).
4. My favorite number (as a kid) used to be 2100 (and that’s pronounced twenty-one hundred, not two thousand one hundred).
5. My favorite monster as a kid was Godzilla.
6. At one point in my life, I wanted to be a Ninja (didn’t think too hard about the assassination bit).
7. I was a philosophy/math major in college.
15 blogs is way too many; as I said, but I’m only going to nominate six. So, in no particular order I give you:
1. http://margueritemorris.wordpress.com/ A vampire blog. Gotta love it.
2. http://dlsummers.wordpress.com/ A fantasy blog.
3. http://jezstrider.wordpress.com/ A freelance writer.
4. http://ajmotia.wordpress.com/ A blog with a few dragons in it.
5. http://thedarkglobe.wordpress.com/legends-undying-the-beginning/ A multi-artist site dedicated to showcasing the work of various artists.
6. http://branwenreads.wordpress.com/ A new book review site.
I have been nominated for the Very Inspiring Blog Award by S. M. Colletti at the Wizard’s Tower. (Thank you very much!).
I don’t think I can quite handle nominating 15 other blogs (that seems like such a large number), so I’m going to try to nominate 14 other blogs for the Very Inspiring Blog award. I hope the rule of nominating 15 others is not too steadfast but I simply don’t follow that many blogs on a regular basis. So, in no particular order I give you;
An insightful blogger.
A blog that always seem to have a wide eclectic collection of thoughts, excerpts, drawings, and other things related to the world of literature.
A blog full of witty commentary about life and other not-so serious subjects.
A quirky, personable lady who cracks me up every time I read her.
A blog about Fantasy and other interesting things.
The blog of the author of the book “The War of Whispers,” which I think is a really cool title; but it is a book I have yet to read.
A menagerie of interesting things from book reviews to random lists of literary type things.
A book about literature and the wonders of the written word.
A writer of fantasy, comedy, and vamp-fiction. Be warned, though, she also pens some more adult content than is suitable for the very young.
A collection of book reviews.
A blog about literature and books.
Everything’s better with Dragons. What else need be said?
An author’s blog about writing.
Paranormal thriller writer, reluctant poet and nice but dim blogger.